View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2006
Apprentice

MistressZarabeth is flying high

Oh man. I got scammed in Jan 2006 from that stupid site allcoolmusic.com. I joined up on to look for some rare songs. I was gonna cancel out after. When I found out it was Limewire in disguise, I told them I wanted to cancel and I got an email back saying okay, but now here in Feb they took out $40 dollars ($20 in Jan and $20 in Feb) from my Mom's bank and she's upset cuz I had told her it would only be a dollar or so and that our account was cancelled out.

I emailed them again, asking for a number, but they gave me total BS about it for a few days until they sent me to a form. I don't remember my ID I used to pay with becuz I had deleted all my emails from them prior, thinking my account had been cancelled beforehand, so I'm stuck on that and they claimed they would give me a refund, but it never happened, though my account has been cancelled now, but it ****** me off they took $40 dollars out.

I used my Mom's debit card. Is there anyway I can get a refund even though I didn't use a credit card? And how can I get back my transaction ID if I deleted my emails? My Mom said she was going to look @ her statements to see when they took the money out so I can look to see if anything on the statements could help get back our money like an ID or anything like that.

Any advice or links or information would help be greatly! Thanks everybody so much. I hope I'm not too late in getting a refund. Stupid allcoolmusic site.