View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Default View or window menu

Add a window selection to the View menu or have a window menu. I mean this in regards to chat. If you have chat window open (or several), sometimes it gets hidden behind the LW interface. That issue has bothered me since I 1st used LW (v2). Also, on odd occasions error messages can get hidden behind LW (this might be a M$ Windows issue I can't remember.)

Playlist: It would be nice to have the option to have more than one playlist open. And you can swap between the playlists. At present, you can only have one open. If you create a new one but then open a saved one, then the new playlist is lost unless it's been saved. Also, it has come to my attention that playlists can only be "Saved As ..." & cannot be saved using the same name as the older saved playlist. If it is, the playlist becomes corrupted & a blank playlist results. eg: I have a saved playlist called "A". I then open A & add more songs to it. I then save as "A". I open playlist B. Then I reopen A & all the playlist is blank; corrupted! Reference to this finding HERE (click on link)

Is there any such thing as an m4a playlist? Or a combined playlist that has more than one audio format? I noticed m4a files cannot be added to a playlist within LW. I presume they can be in some other audio programs.