View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2006
Gone on vacation fishing, forever lost at sea

LauMars is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Peerless
wow...didn't know you considered yourself an irate limey...sorry for the insult then if that's the case, cause you are a decent person...the other posters involved in this are lamers...especially ferral, who is obviously a liar (see his statement re: HP4)

if said posters would have kept their mouths sewn shut after their initial posts, then all would have been fine..but no, they just had to keep whining...and they got what they deserved IMO...

and of course I know that modern day Great Britain is certainly not the same as it was 200 years ago...but lets admit it took till very recent history for that government to finally give up all its little colonies, no?..and yeah, I know my government sucks..far more than you realize...and maybe the world should thank old day England for supplying the impetus for America to be born...a great idea, but one which obviously got corrupted pretty quickly...hell, I think I would rather be owned by a King/Queen than a bunch of damn money hungry corporations...sheesh..
This thread is not about whos nation is better or politics. Its not an ego thread either. It's a simple thread pointing out a simple fact that you are speaking English, not American.

The language you are speaking is called English, so an English flag should be shown. Or is that a little too simplistic and logical?