View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Default moved files, playlist won't work now

Quote:
Originally posted by colleen71286
I think my play list problems were indeed caused by moving files after I had saved them to the play list. So how do I fix this situation?
Move them back to where they were. Else, move your files 1st & then create a playlist for them or add them to another playlist. As you saw from this thread http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...threadid=44320 that moving song files "after" you add them to a playlist will render the playlist unusable. The playlist is simply a pointer. It points to where the song files are. If you move the songs then the playlist will be pointing to empty space. Else, what you can do is move the files back, then remove them from the playlist, then move them to where you want them to be, then add them to the playlist again. Hope that doesn't sound confusing.

BTW I merged your other thread with this one. So Only A Hobo's posting was refering to "this" thread that you should have kept replying to.