Thread: uploads & chat
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2006
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default [merge] uploads and chat - ICUDiddlin

Hi .. Post any reply in a new thread saying merge followed by thread title ..(or pm me (ONCE only ... it will get through even if it appears not to get sent) as a last resort) ..The forums are not working correctly but this will work, albeit slowly

Chatting really is a matter of luck. and if you get to chat with anyone ..consider it a bonus I'm sure you are doing the right things , but if nothing happens...like a chat box appearing ... then you are not going to be lucky.

How do you know no-one is uploading? Go into Limewire options .. > uploads>basic>clear uploads and untick the box saying automatically clear ... then you will see exactly if anything is being uploaded, and you will have to clear the window manually.

Also you can check in the Library ..under the hits and uploads columns ..if you are getting hits, then people are seeing your files ..If you are getting uploads .. then that is what you are getting lol but it really requires you to have Limewire open for a couple of hours before people see your files in large quantities

I hope this helps.