Thread: My Subscription
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

ImageJN

Thank you for being in the military and being part of our Country's defense.

It is not my site we are all just volunteers here. We are not associated with LimeWire other than users.

When you purchased pro you should have received a e-mail with a link to your personal download page. Hopefully you saved that page it tells you to save it to your favorites when you receive it. If you did not receive this page you were scammed. When the download page is sent it creates a log of the date and is stored on a server. If it goes past 6 months the log of your e-mail addy is deleted. I am guessing you did not save the installer to your hard drive or burn a backup copy. On rare occasions the server may be having a problem but if you purchased it less than 6 month's ago and from the official site they will be able to look you up manually. But if you are not in there and you don't have the receipt how can you prove you bought it. There are literally 100's of scam sites out there selling LimeWire and 1000's of people are scammed daily we see it all of the time on the forum. So unfortunately if you are not in the data base and don't have any record of the transaction then you may be out of luck. Can you return something or get a replacement of something you bought at a store without a receipt. But I would give it a shot anyway.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa