View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2001
Unregistered

Default crappy limewire

wrf, I have this problem too. I ahve one win2k machine running the old client and mac os x next it running version 2. I can download almost nothing and in the connection tab I only have one connection and if I enable monitor searches, I got a search every 5 minutes on my machine, but on my win2k box, i have at leat 10 connections and I have hundres of searches on my box a minute whats up with this? Can someone help? So far, limewire sux. First its free, then they ad ads, now they are trying to et people to pay for it. You poeple please realize that in free open souce software, you don't make a little money, you make zero, so if you are going to give away free software, think about it first instead of releasing free first then adding ads and selling a different version. Where did you think you were going to get paid from? The magic money tree? If you can't afford to develop free software then don't even bother trying, sell it right off the bat. Sorry everyone, im just ****ed with limewire now. Also, the speed of your program is unbearable, especially on OS X.