View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2006
Novicius

bzimmo is flying high
Default Need more Hosts Mac os x

Hi, This is a frustrating issue and I hope someone knows the answer. I have been using limewire for some time now. I have had no problems apart from when trying to download some files.

I do a search for xxxx file and it lists lots of results. The list say contains 7 different files and each says it has 40 with the file to download from. Now the vendor is also lime so I think great easier to download from. But no, I constantly get:

NEED MORE SOURCES

Every single time this happens. I then looked on limewire here to see what could be. I then did the connection test, and found I had the UPP disabled, so I enabled that, and when did test it still came back false. So I followed the guide on portforward.com and did that. Then I get the word without a wall in front to show no firewall is blocking.

So, I do a search again and it is the same scenario??? I just cannot download any files that have LIME yet I am a pro limewire user.

I am using Mac OSX 10.4.5 and have pro.

So why would this happen? Do I need to change any other setting? It is painstacking that after spending an hour getting the firewall problem out the way, it is still the same. Any help greatly appreciated.