Thread: No connection
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2006
Apprentice

HyRyze is flying high
Default No connection

well, I've had limewire pro for a couple of weeks now and it worked fine at the beginning. recently it has developed an annoying little habit of not connecting. when i open limewire, the bottom left area of the screen that displays the connection just has the first little bar lit and it say 'starting connection'... it says this and doesn't change for hours... once (since the problem began) did it actually reach 'fair connection' or whatever.. but it's not turbo-charged anymore. I've tried the sticky's, added gnutella with two different radio buttons, with the listen port, with the IP 127.0.0.1.... and no help. Its weird to me because it just started happening... hopefully it will clear itself up in the same mysterious way that it started and i won't have this problem, but until then some help would be appreciated. also, my windows firewall is off, and limewire is an exeption (even if windows FW was on), and my norton is allowing limewire (also, no changes have been made to norton to cause this problem.) so any help would be nice,.. thanks and sorry for the long thread.