View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2006
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Umm which question do you have in mind? Moderators do not tend to answer a lot of questions ..that is not their job. Many senior members and also many much less senior members answer the questions here and lotr does more than his fair share of the work. Double posted questions and those written incomprehensibly or containing little or no helpful information tend to get ignored. Questions with a follow up posted 5 minutes later do not figure well in my book. If I don't know how to answer a question I leave it. A post with zero responses or at least no replies from a senior member will recieve more attention from others.

Also questions asked more than 24 hours ago dissappear from the latest posts search. I had a quick look at your previous posts and don't know which one you mean. The forums have been upside down recently as you are aware, we've done our best, but a few questions may have slipped under the mat .. so gentle message saying "anybody please" in your thread will bring it to the top of the list I'm not sure any great changes are required to the system .. seems to work pretty well to me .... usually.