View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2006
Disciple

lilaznangel is flying high

actually, LOTR i was redirected to the UPnP settings for my router anyways so its ok. i've tried everything..i dont use yahoo security and i dont think my ISP has any security settings. i use SBC yahoo global do you know of any security settings for that? well after i did the port forwarding thing my limewire stopped having a wall around the globe at the bottom of the screen. now what it'll do is just keep 1 or 2 bars and then without warning, no disconnect notice saying that a firewall's blocking it or inactive internet connection, just go back to 0 with all bars red. then when i try to manually connect it goes back to 1 bar...then none again but this time the disconnect notice comes up...and there's no wall around the globe though...so that means an inactive internet connection. but thats not possible because i'm obviously able to use the internet! UGH! limewire is driving me crazy!! also, once i go to the example of a bug report it says: Received incoming this session: true....so its not a firewall problem right? i have no clue whats going on here! please help

Last edited by lilaznangel; April 5th, 2006 at 10:53 AM.