View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2006
The Final Frontier

foolofthehill has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa
Just curious have you checked with your ISP and asked if they have started limiting bandwidth usage for p2p networks.
Well, having let my wife take care on this question two times already (Thai-to-Thai, so to say) and getting always the same reply...."Of course there is NO limit".....I took matters in my hand after reading your post. Well, after getting the same stereotype answer three times, I got a phone call on my cellphone from one of the "managers" telling me that they have been limitimg my bandwidth for the last 2 month. Unfortunately, today is Sunday and it's already past 8 pm, so there was only a poor employee who had to listen me coming through the phone by 500 db. As it is rather untypical for Thai people to be threatened with court oder and compensation request, my words might fall on fertile ground, so to speak. Tomorrow I shall get another call from a decision capable staff member to find common ground, which is for my taste: lifting the limitation or meeting in front of a court of law for breaking the agreed contract unilaterally. I'll keep you updated on that one (and thanks for staying on this one).

I forgot, in the last two days I got 2 LW crashes (internal error). Of the last one I've got the error message. Would you mind taking a look at it? For me it seems that it has something to do with JAVA 1.5.0_06 (but I am not sure), because I had _05 and _06 installed both at the same time. And since I've deleted the _05 version I had those 2 crashes
Attached Files
File Type: doc LW crash report 1.doc (26.0 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by foolofthehill; April 9th, 2006 at 08:16 AM.