View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2001
Yeah, me again

Brotaris is flying high
Default Re: vinnie

Quote:
Originally posted by God
Threadmaster(bater) sez he's working as a network admin and comes home at 11 PM and starts posting after 12 PM.

However, seeing his post timings, this looks unlikely - unless he lives in the Azores.

Ppl have speculated before that TM is Vinnie.
I believe the facts are slightly wrong here.  TM's actual words can be seen here: http://www.bearshare.net/forum/showt...&pagenumber=3, posted on November 26, 2001.
The time he posted is irrelevent since everyone sees the time according to their own time zone, and if he posts on his days off then that affects the timing of posts as well.  Anyway, here's a direct quote from the thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by Threadmaster
My employment keeps me from coming here as often as I like .... My regular job has nothing to do with BearShare; I drive 20 minutes to my job (tech support for an internet access company), and work nine hours a day, then I drive 20 minutes back to my house, getting home around 1 a.m. to poke my head in this .... *cough* ... community for an hour or so. Then I usually sleep until around 9 a.m., then I take care of the usual family responsibilities an adult has, and then it's off to work again. Is that clear enough? btw... I have Monday & Tuesday off, so it's possible you'll hear more from on those days.
Notice he didn't say he's a network admin, he said IA tech support.  And his posts do reflect certain times of the day that match up with his claimed work schedule, though I can't figure what time zone he's in.