View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2001
Limewire Lover

mlledes is flying high
Default Re: My mentality éh ?

Quote:
Originally posted by VTOLfreak
If they mark their connection type as T1 or T3 they can easily open up to many connections .

Sorry to insult you , but yes there are allot of idiots outthere that don't how LW works .

They push the buttons until LW doesn't work anymore and then they come bitching on the forums .

And if you ask them what they did then there it comes .
But that's not the bad part :
Next ask them if they know what those options in the config do after they have changed them .

40% of answers > plain "No"
40% of answers > "No" with an excuse
20% of answers > Yes , those are the people that have bothered to RTFM first before they posted .

And from analyzing your post I can easily figure that you didn't know how to change that limit , so to me , yes you are one of those idiots .

You don't need to be smart for such things , you just need to RTFM .
Wich you clearly have not ...

<B>First of all</B> I <B>HAVE</B> read the FAQ. If you read any other posts besides your own, you'd know that I have referred many others to the FAQ for help. I have even printed it out for <B>myself</B> to refer to so I can become a better user. I wasn't aware that I could change my connection quantity just by altering the connection configuration, but does that <B>really</B> make me an idiot? I guess if you say so, you just might be the authority on it...I am, however, aware that whenever I try to up my connections, it tells me I cannot. That is fine with me. I get plenty of connections to get the job done. If you say I am clogging-up the network, I can only say that I am using it the only way I know how at this point. I never professed to be an expert, and I only browse this forum to give and receive help---not bash other users and resort to name-calling to blow-off steam. I go to other forums for that!