View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2001
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Becker
Who is Moak? how can i talk to them? I program C++ [well turbo c++ i want to program VC++] and i love to talk to programmers for help or tips. that is if they dont mind.

Why is Bearshare the worst community on the network? and you lost me with your troll statment.. is it a german thing?

last but least. Yes this community needs good converstaions on how to help the network.. why is this thread here?
Becker
Moak - look at the top 10 list here... he posted also on bearshare.net...

Why bearshare is the worst community??? Becker do really think that all problems are discussed "free" on bearshare.net? And you have seen the statements against people who tell there opinion...

On bearshare.de we heard all voices and discussed them... some people stayed and some people are gone but the community was excellent, we never lied, hide or censored something...

We discussed openly the pro and contra... we discussed other filesharing progs too... this is a community... do you really think all "bearshare" user use only bearshare??? Becker the most people use more than one sharing prog, but if you tell this on bearshare.net you are a traitor or troll! Thank you Vinnie!

And if you want to know what a troll is... Vinnie knows this he called me so... so this is no German thing...

Why is this post here?

Do you really belive then "I" post the thread on bearshare.net that this is a really good idea? I have seen the last time what Vinnie and his knights are thinking about critic...

And in this forum here we have no censorship, and no threads are moved to a hidden forum...

And for your Microsoft support... how do you support Microsoft? Are you a developer? Do you sell Microsoft products? Do you moderate a Microsoft forum? Or do you use it "only"?

As I said supporting and using are two worlds...

Morgwen