View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2001
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high
Default Re: You know..

Quote:
Originally posted by Becker

You talk of spy ware/ and ads i dont know where the ad thing came from. But i only installed onflow once[after it was non forced} to test an uninstall program one of the programmers made. i never liked the 3rd party products my self. they have alot of bugs with many systems. so i dont install them.

About censorship... there is very little. I havent edited more then 2 post in the last 2 weeks. I do check post to see who has messed with them. and the text feild is usally blank. But me not editing post leads for flame wars. i often wanted to shut down the public fourms because its to hard to desicide weather or not to edit post.

Becker
Becker!

Do heard something about "save now" or new.net? And now there is a new ad, too (donīt remember the name!). This tools are known as spyware! We called them so on bearshare.de, too... but for Vinnie this is a rumour... I saw some threads in the forum false rumours!

About censorship... its hard to decide sometimes... I wonder why the poll was closed??? I donīt know if Vinnie or Threadmaster closed it... but I wonder why, after only three days! And Vinnie said that he deleted offensive threads in the earlier days of bearshare... he is censoring...

I wonder why no message appears, when a post was edited with the name who has edited the post! You cannot edit a post without here and on bearshare.de - and I think this is good so, because the people should now that the post has been edited and the reason why! I saw at least two edited posts on bearshare.net without a statement...

One of them was a post from Kutulus... in this he called pripla a moron... in the bearshare labs forum... you know what happened as I flamed there - Vinnie started the poll against me... and his post was only edited without a message why... not moved into the brawl forum like my posts - I wonder why? Perhaps I am not Kutulus??? Becker I think the same rules for "all" members or I call it censorship...

When I speak about censorship... I think not you are censoring posts... but I a know Vinnie does...

Morgwen