View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2006
Novicius

keress is flying high
Default D***** files don't function

I've been using D****er MX for a year now, that I downloaded from here. I had to switch hard drives and reinstalled D****er from the same downloaded files I'd used before, but D****er doesn't work anymore. It seems to install fine, but when I try to open it it doesn't open, I can just hear the hard drive searching and searching. I have to restart in order to stop it. I've tried redownloading with different variations, but the same problem occurs.

I just tried uninstalling again, this time I went into regedit and deleted any references to d*****er. When I tried reinstalling I got a message that the installation couldn't complete because I was denied access to a isuer.dll that was supposed to be in a temp file in my locals folder.

Has anybody else had problems like this? I'm wondering if there isn't some kind of copy protection going on.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited to comply with the House Rules.
Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form. This is not a piracy site! We don't want to know the names of files you're downloading if they fall into this category.
Forum Rules (click here)