Thread: Uploading...
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2006
The Final Frontier

foolofthehill has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings
You do that within LW "if" you have manually forwarded a port on your device. As suggested, to forward your device you need to set up a static ip 1st. I left a link for it on the previous page. There's also a link at the top of the link page about how to set up a static ip.

However if you can't do it, then you can always try experimenting around with the settings in LW.
Having read all your posts so far and tried every possible hint (okay, I'm exaggerating ), I've left the one with the static IP. But now I'm stuck with the following:
After reaching the login page of my ISP as described (except that the prompting box looks completely different then the one shown in the PortForwarding description; its a blank login dialog on a blank white webpage with this address: http://202.69.137.138/WebApp/Login/WebLogin.html), I typed in the username and password as provided by my ISP for my internet connection. After clicking on "login", nothing happens. The page loading indicator in the bottom right corner of my FF browser flickers for a second and that's it. I'm still at the login screen.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong??