View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2006
The Final Frontier

foolofthehill has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Hobo, please shut up? You dont need to defend your g/f do you? Im not trolling for a promotion. I post here once in a while and I'd like to enjoy my few posts so don't worry. I vanished before and will vainish again and will try to logon when your not here if such a thing is possible.

Im not even reading your replies.

go troll another thread. Im done with this one. One reply I tried to make, thats all. I know I dont troll here often enough to have all the links bookmarked like everybody else. I prefer human conversation over old links.

stop being such a troll for the forum for a change.
A personal note from me (though no-one has asked me for my opinion). In the end, Hobo and you are trying to help people here who are less computer sawy than you. You're doing so due to a certain kind of generousity, which is part of both of your character traits. Those people you've helped so far appreciate you being around here lending them an ear. Regardless of whether there are some animosities or resentments you might have which each other, you can't deny these facts.

I, for myself, believe that Hobo has reacted to your statement quite reasonable and gentleman-like. And since you're sharing some of his character traits, I believe you'll be able to act in a same fashion, for the benefit of those who seek your help.

Just my 5-cent-worth
Mario