Thread: Limewire bug
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2006
Novicius

Downloadgirl is flying high
Thumbs down Hmmm.......nothing better to do, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerless
LimeWire....hmmmmm....sounds kinda familiar...hmmm..

as noted above, this is the forums
To Peerless and garbagefan2: I came here to ask for help not ignorance. So if you don't have anything intelligent or helpful to say don't say anything at all - you're wasting my time. By the way obviously someone out there was knowledgeable enough to assist me regardless if this is a bearshare forum or not and I've seen plenty of forum questions in regards to limewire so use your time for something worthwhile not for stupid comments. Usually people who can't help you are the ones that make ignorant comments so that was actually funny! I appreciate the person who was kind enough to post some information that could help me. And don't bother replying to this comment I will be officially removing myself from this forum - I'd rather join a forum and group of people who are kind, not rude! Thank you so much to "Only A Hobo" for your kindness. thumbs down to less than helpful people and a big smiley face to you. I was frustrated with my problem and you took the time to assist me, I appreciate that!! Will be going elsewhere if I need assistance again!