Thread: ******* Edit
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Yes but where does the boundary start? There's lots of super-moderates out there who'd want to eventually filter out all but is suitable for children under 6. My thoughts are compromised, because I believe in the freedom of sharing .... but then where topics of sharing are in the ranges of peda, which doesn't suit my particular etho's & mentality, & doesn't accord with any international law except some odd asian laws of marriage, I'd put my foot into agreement with any riddance of such. But it's out there whether we like it or not. And as Leeware says, they will mask it. Either using known terms or using a false name.

How we deal with the unwanted, whatever it is, is up to us. LW has already offered more than one technique to rid of most types of content. What we allow through in results is up to our filtering skills & search skills. What we download is up to our scrutiny before we decide what is worth downlding. There's already too much said on the forum about how to check such things.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; May 25th, 2006 at 08:57 PM.