View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2001
Apprentice

creosote is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen
I edited my link because I donīt want to continue this senseless discussion in this forum here!

If you are intereseted to post a comment visit bearshare.net!

Morgwen
Oh, that's just lovely. Let's not mess up the nice, upstanding Gnutella forums with this crap, but tell everyone to go on over to Bearshare.net? Real Mature.
I don't have a problem with you, Morgwen, or Vinnie. If you two became freinds (or associates or whatever), it was through PMs E-mails, or some other Forum that i don't frequent. In any case, the falling out should stay there as well!
It's a private issue and truly ignorant to drag across 2 public forums. (You and Vinnie)
I also have to say, there are some decent people on bearshare.net. and your grouping us all together as some lower life forms speaks volumes about you.
Bearshare is still a gnutella client, and not 1/2 as bad as you suddenly make it out to be. (It works better than any other on my machine) I am no a VIP on bearshare, I don't work for freepears, frankly, i don't give a rat's *** about Vincent Falco personally. But I think it's sad that retracting your help for innocent users isn't enough...you have to actively subvert people from BS. (If I hadn't tried BS, i would have given up on Gnutella completely for the way the other clients ran on my PC)
Anyway, Thanks for all the help you offered before you let a personal grudge get in the way....Sorry if you got hurt.