View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2006
The Final Frontier

foolofthehill has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by miomina1
even though i was scammed a 1 year and a half ago and "paid" for limewire, i had actually upgraded to the pro version after downloading the free version from limewire, my email address is not being accepted to put the pro version back on my comp? you know, when limewire opens up and the box pops up telling you that a newer version(pro) is available... i go thru the motions and when asked to enter my email, to verifiy that i have already paid for the pro version, my email is not accepted!!! whats really going on?
Program updates and tech. support are valid for 6 month when purchasing LW from the official LW site (see my post above) for $18.88.
After that you still can use the Pro version but you won't get any more updates and tech. support (though you'll get help here,.....for free).
It is recommended to save the LW installer exe in case something goes wrong with your system (computer)......especially after the 6 month period.
If you haven't done so, well, then it is unfortunate for you, as LW doesn't replace the lost exe for you, unless you purchase another 6 month.