View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2006
Enthusiast

macho6868 is flying high
Thumbs down 197.7kb & 851.7 kb files!!! suggestion to limewire( spammers/filters)

197.7kb & 851.7 kb files!!! whats up with these files showing up on search results!!! limewire has to do something about this on thier next version!!! because some evil people have a program that detects what people are searching/typing and "bam" these files show up.. I know this because I even tried making up a few names for example: fat blue cat racing. and I would get a search result of; fat blue cat racing.exe or .zip or fat blue cat racing(upgrade).exe size of (197.7kb or 851.7kb).... limewire hase to know about this and block those search results or filter them out in thier next revision update! I even block host ip address (over 550 of them) and still these files show up!! especialy files beginning with ~ or $ or &... Limewire need to find out what software these people are using and/or detect it and have it filtered out!!!!... Also a message to limewire: your software should be able to detect fake files like that and 0kb files.... Too many people will get tired of too many fake search results and your fame will start to fade out like kazaa or like other p2p software that dont exist anymore...