View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2006
Novicius

moses1489 is flying high
Default LimeWire is illegal as long as u abuse it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma900
so does that meen ...........
wen u use limewire u r downloaing the music arnt you wen u clik on it it downloads which must meen its illegal some1 clear this up for me pkz beacus i really liked this but deleted it wen i was informed it was itllegal and now am not sure if it is or not
first of all ... learn to ****** type in ENGLISH. i didn't get a ****** word u just said. second of all, limewire only becomes illegal if people start to abuse it. If u download about 200 songs a day, and u got like 15,000 in ur library. chances are, the feds are gonna crack down. but if u only have like 200 in ur library and ur not a "chronic" downloader, chances are, they wont even find u in the first place.

It all comes down to whether ur I.P. address is constantly being exposed or not. If its the middle of the night and ur comp is still downloading, ur I.P. is gonna be exposed while everyone else's isn't. thats the only thing u should watch out for. To have ur computer off at night so that ur IP address doesn't get tracked.

anywho, limewire isn't illegal as long as u dont abuse and not get caught. ;P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited to comply with the House Rules.
There will be no excessive use of profanity permitted in these forums.

Last edited by AaronWalkhouse; June 15th, 2006 at 11:51 AM.