View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2006
The Final Frontier

foolofthehill has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses1489
first of all ... learn to **** type in ENGLISH. i didn't get a *****word u just said.
You've got a pretty bad attitude my friend.......
House Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses1489
second of all, limewire only becomes illegal if people start to abuse it. If u download about 200 songs a day, and u got like 15,000 in ur library. chances are, the feds are gonna crack down. but if u only have like 200 in ur library and ur not a "chronic" downloader, chances are, they wont even find u in the first place.

It all comes down to whether ur I.P. address is constantly being exposed or not. If its the middle of the night and ur comp is still downloading, ur I.P. is gonna be exposed while everyone else's isn't. thats the only thing u should watch out for. To have ur computer off at night so that ur IP address doesn't get tracked.

anywho, limewire isn't illegal as long as u dont abuse and not get caught. ;P
Besides that, you seem not to know what you're talking about......
Already the download of a single file protected by copyright laws is illigal.
The question whether you will be caught or not (by keeping your pc running over night or in the day), is something no-one can predict under any circumstances. Whether to take a risk or not is up to every person's own decision.

So, why don't you calm down a bit and when you try to give your opinion or to help someone use the languae your mother has taught to you.