View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

The people of the US have played a large role in the make up of the US. This country everybody likes to bash has helped more countries throughout the world than any country in history in it's relative short history. It has done more to help promote democracies and rid the world of dictators than any other. Go ahead and bash the US and think you would have all of the freedoms you have even if the US wasn't around. Since the beginning of it's short history The US has been the leader of the world in peoples rights.

What freedoms do any of you have that I do not. How many of your countries allowed their people the rights to speak their minds 200 years ago.

I really like the part of the CIA spying on people. Do you really think your country's equivalent is not doing the same. And just how large do you think the CIA is. With what is going on in the world right now. With the right winged religious zealots who call anybody that does not believe as they do infidel, and believe they need to be killed. I for one am happy the CIA is there.

Any way go ahead and bash us. But while you are at it think where would you be without us. We the people of the US do have the right to change the government with our votes. But it takes a MAJORITY to do so. And as long as a majority like things the way they are it will stay that way.

Any way I have ranted long enough

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa