View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

If I choose to burn the flag in public nothing would happen other than I would get my *** kicked and rightly so. Their have been many American flags burned in protest. Which by the way is illegal in virtually every country in the world. As far as gutting the fourth like I said before when a MAJORITY votes for a different administration then it will change. Until that happens it will remain as is.

This is a time of war and with war come prison camps. These people were trying to kill us that is what happens in war. Cold hard Truth. These prisoners your are defending are the same people that killed Ten's of thousands of their own people just because they were of a different political party. Real nice people wouldn't you say. If you wish to stand for them or with them be my guest. Most people probably would not survive too long in society with them. These are the zealots that kill people just because you do not believe as they do.

So you tell me how would you deal with them. Just sit back and watch them kill anybody who does not believe as they do. I hope they never come to your country and start killing your people. Is this how the rest of the world believe things should be. It saddens me that so many care so little for the others of the world as long as their home is safe. I for one am proud to be from a country that cares. I may not agree with all that happens but at least we are not just sitting around and watching it happen.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa