View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

Sorry Aaron but I will not follow the lead of a Country that will stand by and watch as others are slaughtered and will only interact after another country has done something about it. And keep your blinders on as you walk through life and you wont have to see any of it. And like I said you can believe as you wish about the comparison. And I will believe as I wish. I really do not care what your point of view is as you probably don't care about mine. But I do care about people and their rights. My daughter and son-in-law are currently in the military defending peoples rights. And you are sitting here saying what they are doing is wrong.

Well sit safe behind your computer and keep typing at least they are doing something that might make a difference in someone else's life.

By the way have you ever traveled to some of these middle eastern countries and seen what life is really like or do you just watch the news and read news reports. Have you ever seen a woman carrying a dead baby offering to sell her other child so that she can get food for her other children. I have and it is sickening. My daughter has also seen it. Believe what you wish about these people and what life is like for them. I know what it is like. And I will support anything that may help. And by the way the this was years before the war began.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa