View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2006
Disciple

felixq78 is flying high
Cool Windows Genuine "Dis" Advantage SPYWARE

We could argue all day about whether Mr Gates and his greedy monopoly has the right to invade our computers. There are lots of opinions, mine is ***** Microsoft if they feel it's ok to play a dirty game then it's OK for us to get at them any way we can.
Go to http://windizupdate.com/ for all your windows updates without fear of Microsoft planting any spyware into your system. You can't use Internet Explorer for the plug-in you must use Nestcape or FireFox.
I accidentally picked up the WGA file and simply did a re-install then found one of the many non-Microsoft Service Pack 2 downloads. It's a huge download, around 200mb but worth the hassle if ServicePack2 is compatible with your system (a lot have trouble with it, I haven't). I believe most of the problems with SP2 occur if you have other applications running while attempting the download.
I can't remember where I downloaded it but there are many legal non-microsoft sources just surf around you'll find it.
There are a few ways of avoiding or removing the WGA spyware without doing a re-install, I just found it easier to do the latter.