View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2006
Novicius

crazehfoxboy is flying high
Default serious issue please read ASAP

downloaded limewires beta and when I did I suddenly had over 27 thousand files on my computer from limewire. typically i would have about 400 from downloading things like naruto ect. these files are all exactly the same size in zipped folders none of which i have even attempted to download. so i want to know A how to get rid of all these files and B where did they come from?

Also everytime i exit limewire it just starts right back up again. this is not a good thing since i am a gamer lime wire makes my computer LAG and frankly this anoys me so instead of uninstalling and installing everytime i hoped i could get some help.

here are some things i did to try to get rid of those useless files
1.delete them fromt he complete list (where they spawned) however this made limewire laggy and unstable it was impossible to ever attempt this again plus the files returned next time i turned it on.

2.explore the file and delete them there. this had no effect on anything at all what so ever

3. stop shareing the folder this got rid of the files on limewire itself but i doubt it did elsewhere. also the next time limewire started it was back.