View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2006
Novicius

BubsHigs is flying high

I've had the same problem, and I don't yet know how to fix it.

The situation:

For the longest time, whenever I would startup Limewire, I would get a message asking "Limewire is not your default link handler. Make it?" or something along those lines.

Every time it popped up, I selected no, until the other day when I was in a hurry, and accidentally selected yes

Since then, every time I try to download something, when I click on a song, it opens an IE browser to This Napster Page. Nothing seems to be working to make it otherwise. If you right click and select download, it still does it.

I checked through all the options available in LimeWire, but nothing seemed related. I removed and deleted LimeWire from my computer completely, re-downloaded and re-installed it, and it still does it. I searched my computer for anything Napster related, or anything including "link" or "handler," and nothing which seems as though it could be related to my problem showed up. I've searched the internet, and can't seem to find anything refering to the problem, or suggesting how to fix it. I'm stumped.

Any inspiration or help, please?