View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2006
Novicius

lava1 is flying high
Default Version 4.10.9 to Version 4.12.3

Good Morning, Hi I don't if this is the place to write about my question if is the wrong place, I am sorry about that. I am new to this. My question is about 2 weeks ago I downloaded the version 4.10.9 and now on the hompage I see that there is a new Version out 4.12.3 so I was wondering dose that mean I have to downlaod the new Version 4.12.3 or dose it update automaticatly for me and where dose it do it and what do I put it on. I went to Tools/Options and I found it says Major Release, Service Release, Beta Release. There is a mark on Major Release do I keep it there what. I connected but nothing happen. I use Windows 2000 sp 4 no firewall. I am new to this program and the computer I am a older person any help would be apprecated. I don't use the Pro of Limewire just use the other one. Any help would be apprecated. If so please explain that I can understand the terms Thank you Plus if it dose it there when LimeWire is connected Please let me know how I will tell. Again Thank you for the help.