View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2006
Novicius

tinkadoo is flying high
Default Everthing messed up!

I purchased my daughter an ipod nano. We went ahead and downloaded songs from LW and they automatically went into itunes, she updated and all was fine the songs went onto the ipod. Now today she downloaded a few more and we can't get it to do anything and all of the previous songs are gone. ( all playlists, saved songs, purchased songs etc.)we downloaded all the songs again and they went to compaq-owners limewire playlist but we cannot get them to the library. We tried dragging them that doesn't work. we tried importing them no luck. We get an unknown error. We tried saving them nothing happens. before when she hit the update from all libraries and playlists it just did it! For some reason I turned the computer on this morning and it had some kind of code type wording so I called the support for my computer and they had me factory restore the computer and said that it could have been the ipod that did it??? My daughter isn't too sure she really wants an ipod after all. I am just coming here for some help since I am pretty computer illiterate and just trying to help my daughter get to enjoy her hard earned ipod. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried the help sections in ipod and LW but it is way over my head. Simple step by step instructions would be great from start to finish. Oh yes my computer is a compaq running windows xp, Itunes 6... and LW 4....Thank you