View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2006
Disciple

Curly88 is flying high

Thank you very much.

I must admit, I am not the most computer savvy, so I am hesitant to try the suggestions offered in the first link. I am sure it's not nearly complicated as it sounds to be. However, I will set to work on trying out the second link's suggestion.

You guys really have been trying to help me out and I want to thank you for it.

Now, my turn to inform you on my updated situation with LW.

A few hours ago, I did get the window to show data. I did the setup and got LW working fine. Even started some downloads. Left my computer alone for a little while and, while I was gone, my roomate walked in, saw the computer was on and unnattended, and felt the liberty to turn it off. Fair enough.

When I returned, I turned back on my computer and reopened LW....only to be faced with the same problem: open window, no data. However, after a bit of fooling around, I came to discover that if I have the window open, I can make data come up....if I have the little LW icon in my taskbar right clicked, if that makes any sense. However, if I click anywhere INSIDE the LW window, the whole program freezes up...until I right click the little icon again in the bottom right taskbar.

I don't know what this all means or if you even understand what I'm trying to say...hell, even I'm not sure. In any case, thanks again for all the assist. You rock.