View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2002
Unregistered

Angry

TruStarwarrior,

Don't worry about that anonymous terrorist. What we have here is a stupid fool (or perhaps several of them) who actually thinks that you represent LimeWire, and that what you, and independent person who does this on his spare time, is supposed to cuddle lamers and trolls. As a representative of a company you don't even work for. HAH!

Take the first post as an example. This board is apparently run by individuals that do this for free, as a service to the community. Yet he thinks that he is entitled to a direct, personal reply from the LimeWire staff. That is just ridiculous! Losing faith in a program based on a PUBLIC FORUM? How stupid can one get?

And then there's idiot who said "Are you trying to ruin your business?" as a response to your initial reply. What business? You are doing this for free... Wow, some people...

And then there's another stupid person who writes:

Quote:
do in their spare time? if theres adware/spyware being installed this is not spare time. this is FOR MONEY.
YES, the moderators do this in their spare time, you IDIOT! They are not employees in the company! Geez, some people...

And:

Quote:
This kind of problem with LimeWire and this kind of attitude from the staff has made LimeWire look very bad !!!
This idiot is talking about YOU, TruStarwarrior. IDIOT, TruStarwarrior DOES NOT REPRESENT LIMEWIRE!

And then, one of the biggest idiots of all:

Quote:
The developer at LimeWire still refuses to answer some valid valid questions posted on this forum. Why has he/she refused to answer ??? What is he/she hiding ???
You ****ing idiot! Just becase the developers DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE POST IN A FORUM, that does not mean that they are refusing to answer, or that they are hiding something.

Are you ****ing stupid? Do you have a ****ing pea for a brain? You ****ing idiot. Are you so ****ing stupid that you do not understand that perhaps YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE ****ING MORONIC?

And the ****ing idiot continues:

Quote:
Why is there options to prevent the install of some spyware, but others are still installed ?
ARE YOU ****ING DENSE? THE POINT IS THAT THE DEVELOPERS OF LIMEWIRE DO NOT WANT TO BUNDLE SPYWARE, AND WANT PEOPLE TO BE GIVEN A ****ING CHOICE WHETHER TO INSTALL THE ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS OR NOT!

GOD DAMMIT YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID! ****ING IDIOTS! AND YOU IN PARTICULAR!

So, ****ing whining idiots with **** for brains... Quit whining for ****s sake. You are all a bunch of anonymous ****heads who don't even understand what software is all about. You don't understand that open forums with voluntary moderators who do this for free, on their spare time, cannot be connected with the company! IDIOTS!

I, on behalf of everyone with more than half a brain, would like to thank TruStarwarrior for being so calm and reasonable. I also support his first post in this forum a hundred per cent. The first poster was a whining idiot who didn't know what the hell he was talking about. GET A ****ING LIFE!

(Yes, I realize that I am unregistered as well, but I don't usually read/post in this forum, and can't be bothered to register. If you have a problem with that, please **** off. (This was not aimed at TruStarwarrior.))