View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2006
Novicius

synik_1979 is flying high

Hey guys,

Thanks for the help and the links. I called my the complaints department for my credit card provider but they said they cant do anything about reversing internet based transactions. However...the lady that i spoke to quoted me what she thought was a billing code from the transaction details, which shortly after, was advised by her supervisor that it wasn't a code, but was actually a phone number.

I ended up getting "360 Share Pro" to work thanks to a download of the current version of Java, however I still believe I was scammed (false advertising which led me to believe I was purchasing Limewire...and for a much higher price might I add) so I'm still going to try and get my money back. I'm also going to report the company to any organisations that I can get a hold of in an attempt to shut them down (or at least ammend thier blatantly misleading advertising methods), in a bid to prevent how ever many thousands of other people like myself from being scammed. I suggest anyone else who's been "duped" like myself to do the same...Power in numbers!!!!

The phone number is as follows (and don't quote me on this. I'm not 100% sure):

(0011) : Or whatever the number is to get out of your country.

Followed by:
888-846-9590
(I've just seperated it so its easier to read)

...This should get you through to the company in question (Euclid Networks, Bassettere, St-Kitts, West Indies)

Although they'll probably change it if they read this post.

Cheers, D.C.