View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2006
Novicius

synik_1979 is flying high

What do you guys make of this? Any conspiracy theories, or is this extract of text exactly what it looks like (to me)?

I'll fill you in with a few details before you read it. I went to run this program they call 360 Share "Pro" (the one they pass off as Limewire at download-it-free.com. See previous posts) and it said it couldn't load because of an internal error. I clicked the review button to see what this problem was and this is the first paragraph of text that came up in the "error message".

Now if thier going to shut the program down because I'm giving my honest opinion of it (or more importantly, on them) in this forum then I definately want to get my money back. What ever happened to freedom of speech??

...They've obviously developed a program to scan threads like this one....why would they go to the lengths of doing that if they were doing nothing wrong, and had nothing to hide?....Say no more!

Anyway, heres the extract from the error message. Make of it what you will...but it dosent take a genius to figure it out!
__________________________________________________ ______________

360Share Pro version 4.2.6 Pro
Java version 1.5.0_06 from Sun Microsystems Inc.
Windows XP v. 5.1 on x86
Free/total memory: 2706344/13000704

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: low: 174184573, high: -332619504
at com.limegroup.gnutella.downloader.Interval.<init>( Interval.java:20)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.util.IntervalSet.parseBytes (IntervalSet.java:342)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.messages.vendor.HeadPong.re adRanges(HeadPong.java:448)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.messages.vendor.HeadPong.<i nit>(HeadPong.java:203)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.messages.vendor.VendorMessa ge.deriveVendorMessage(VendorMessage.java:349)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.messages.Message.read(Messa ge.java:336)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.Connection.readAndUpdateSta tistics(Connection.java:1093)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.Connection.receive(Connecti on.java:1038)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.ManagedConnection.receive(M anagedConnection.java:537)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.ManagedConnection.loopForMe ssages(ManagedConnection.java:1026)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.ConnectionManager.startConn ection(ConnectionManager.java:1973)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.ConnectionManager.acceptCon nection(ConnectionManager.java:358)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.Acceptor$ConnectionDispatch Runner.run(Acceptor.java:681)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.util.ManagedThread.managedR un(ManagedThread.java:60)
at com.limegroup.gnutella.util.ManagedThread.run(Mana gedThread.java:49)

__________________________________________________ _______________

And "Euclid Networks", if your scanning this thread, I'm coming to get my money back...Believe it! - D.C.