View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

You do know this post is 3 months old but since you brought it back to life I will answer foolofthehill orriginal question.

I would say about 5% do a reasonable search on the forum for their answers before posting their question. And probably 50% do a quick look and get discouraged because there are so many post to read through. I know I was guilty of reading through post for about 30 min. then giving up before I posted my first question on the forum.

The Lord of The Rings answered it within a few hours but I knew by looking at the unanswered post it would be a while before it got answered. It was back before a good portion of the senior members were members. At that time about 75% or greater messages were being answered by the Lord. And I new he was in a totally different time zone than I was.

Today most post get answered within an hour or less it is pretty rare that I look at the new post and see any well asked question that hasn't been answered. We currently have several active senior members from all around the world and different Time zones so there is a pretty good chance of getting questions answered in a timely matter.

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa