View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2006
Enthusiast

Ed91 is flying high
Default Remove results from search headings

Right, I was just searching away and had a little idea. It's probably best I try to give an example this as I'm not sure how to explain any other way..

say, I search for a music file by artist X, but over in the "artist" table heading to the left of the results list I see something that is way off what I want, let's say artist Y / Z.

It would be cool to be able to right click that result and select something like "remove results", which would do just that - remove all results under the heading know to be irrelivant, then if I wanted to switch back to see "all" artists, I could see the list of files I deemed to be relivant to the search together without still having to sift through unwanted results.. if you see what I mean?

I don't know why, but I found that really hard to explain!

As a second off topic comment, I think Limewire's media player should be updated to something that can open and use files that aren't just within the shared folders, and could just be used as a modern media player.. an extra tab for it maybe? It would be added incentive for users to keep limewire open if they had more than just filesharing to use it for..

Just throwing in my usual two cents..

Ed