View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2006
flame-retardant

Hyper-kun is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

The SHA-1 is not copy-enrightened. Your perception of reality is pretty distored but I don't know you. Maybe you really live in Guantanamo Bay. I blame you how declares the "MAFIAA" the legislative. I guess if the the "MAFIAA" wants you to jump from a bridge, you'll just go ahead. Maybe the "MAFIAA" is reading these forums, maybe they even use water for cooking. There's no proof, evidence or hint that any reader or author of this forum is going to be sued for anything written in this forum. It's you who spreads this FUD and scares people off.

Of course, I do need to know which file someone is talking about to decide whether there's a problem with the player or the file. Sure Windows users are not used to systematic problem resolution but trial & error, guessing and magic solutions that require a credit card. As I wrote, I just wanted to check the comments at Bitzi because I suspected those positive comments are actually tactical spam.

It's really pointless to discuss with brain-washed people as you. It's just sad that you write more and more so that many visitors are going to believe no matter how much nonsense you write.