View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2006
Novicius

jojo1984 is flying high
Default lmao btw

so i am not allowed to get annoyed with a programme now without people taking offence?. however thank you foolofthehill for trying to help me, i do appreciate it, however only a hobo, you need to spend less time away from your pc, and more time with humans and emotions. for a start btw, the only reason most people are using limewire is to copyright, and if you dont know this already your not as pc clued up as you think. and to take a comment about an effin computer programme so to heart is really really sad. i was annoyed cos i was PAYING FOR THIS **** PROGRAMME, so ur smarmy, oh-so witty theory was shot out the water hobo, and im sure you'll all get annoyed with your machine from time to time, and i didnt offend anyone directly i was talking about limewire, a computer programme, c.o.m.p.u.t.e.r programme...am i gettin through to you at all??? also it seems im not the only person on these forums having problems with 'excellent' limewire.

and like i said, im not downloading new movies, im trying to download older ones (which ive already seen, so i dont need to go and buy it) and would like to be able to get them from limewire, bearshare, soulseek as most of the users of these programmes are doing. come on for god sake, the ratio of people acctually paying to use limewire, and the ones who arent, deffinately favours the latter. im going to try and get advice about this elsewhere, from human beings who know its okay to lose your patience with a pc, after all its just a pc and wont kill you in your sleep cos you shouted at it.