Thread: Piracy!
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2006
REAL Psycho

Sen is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
None so why you mentioning it? Just keep your shares to a low number and dont brag too loudly or the RIAA/MPAA will come a knocking. FYI its not really free, someone had to pay for that music file or movie file to be uploaded, in otherwords someonehad to buy the CD/DVD etc first, before it can be downloaded by fellow users, as far as software those are just old demos, not worth stealing in my opinion. Its called sharing dood so I hope you're not just leeching off the network which is not cool.
I'm not. The reason I made this topic was I met alotta kids at my camp (computer camp) who hate pirates. Especially my roommate. We'd have arguments about it at night. He says the programers will lose all their money and die cuz they can't afford food .

I explained that I only download files that I couldn't afford to buy anyway. He thinks piracy is ruining the economy. No, it's helping. Copy from the rich, give to the poor.

He also said it was stealing ! Stealing is when you take something from someone, so they can't have it. I'm just downloading files so we can share .

I basically made this topic to assure myself that many other people agree with me .

BTW, I don't care if they come knockin. No matter what the problem is, I always have an aliby/excuse/kick-in-the-nuts.