View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2006
Disciple

groovegoddess is flying high

peerless and UK Bob - WTF?? I have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody has paid me to use this program. I paid my own good money to download it! Henchwoman? Crossdresser?? Sticks and stones... etc I am not 'full of myself' If you must know, I currently live in Queensland but have lived all over the country due to my career in the defence force (actually doing something useful for my country instead of picking on new people in a forum)

As I probably said earlier in my original post (but if I didn't here it is again) Thanks to NO help form the forum with my problems and bounced emails to 'support' I am dissatisfied with the product. It was recommended to me, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

What a shame that you 'experienced' losers (oops users) could not offer some decent, helpful advice to maybe encourage me to persevere or give me some tips and assist me in the use of the program instead of being horrible and downright rude. Perhaps I was correct in my first assessment and should leave the product and it's users alone.

Thanks for nothing.