View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2006
Dueño

limewireuserabuser is flying high
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings
I wouldn't put it above them. I can assure you they can afford it....
Ok, but isn't true that a great % of these are also un/suspecting users? Im sure the ones that know they are seeding these files would get tired of seeing their computers become bandwidth hogs, and the ones that don't know would figure it out quickly since these files would take a while to upload... correct me if I'm wrong, but that would probably take care of a large amount of seeders, then the problem would lie almost solely on spammers and ****oles.
I mean they might as well keep their file sizes to a minimum because if they cram up p2p networks with massive amounts of data, it would probably mean the end of p2p as we know it, then they would be losing too....

Sleepless.......
WOW!!! what a cool place, I'm a sights freak for lack of a better desciption, and this place really blows my mind...
I've been around quite a few countries, and seen spectacular sights, reminds me of my travels to the south of Argentina... . I've also seen grass on the roof in Villa Gesell Argentina, and now I've seen it again....this place really caught my attention, I think I will add it to my "places to go before I croak" list

Sorry, I will not stray from the subject anymore...