View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006
Devotee

dogmeatknepp is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhed1
hey I've read this article that your link takes me too, And nothing seems to be helping. 2 days ago when I put limewire on my desktop, I had no problem moving my limewire songs to my itunes, now with more songs I got, I go through the same process as before and I can't get anything moved to Itunes. What's going on? How do I save my limewire songs to a folder to move? Why can't I find that option? How am I supposed to move songs around if I don't have that option, can someone help me out here? CAN SOMEONE HELP?
you can configure itunes to add songs once they play in itunes. go into edit,then preferences,then advanced. on the general tab check copy files to itunes music folder when adding to library. then when you click on the song u want to add. right click and choose the open with function and choose itunes. itunes will open up and start playing the song and add it to you itunes library. or go in itunes go into file,add file or folder to library. then choose the folder u want added. ur limewire folder or make a special folder with only the songs or movies(need converted) you want to move into itunes. hope this helps.