View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006
Devotee

OttifantSir is flying high
Angry Forum login problems

I have just registered for this forum, due to the fact I was searching for help on how to use Console in LimeWire and that I guess at some point I will need more help. But that's beside the case now.

I was on the user control panel of this forum trying to edit my avatar, signature and so on. As you can see, I got it done, but with much trouble, as I had to login for every d**n thing I wanted to change. Wanted to change my avatar? Sure, uploads the image and gets "You are not logged in or don't have the rights to access this page, or you may have been disabled by the administrators" (Para-phrasing there, but that's the idea)

And everytime I look at a thread, I use my browser's (Opera 9) back-function in one way or another(Mouse movement, keyboard or clicking the BACK arrow), I am logged off.

What's with that? I have been on several other forums earlier, some even looking exactly like this one, and that never happened there. Sure, close the browser, close the account. But not when viewing the account all the time.

Could this be a glitch of this forum, or may it be of my computer?

Compaq Proliant ML370 G2-server (altered to work with my OS)
WinXP SP2
P3 1.266GHz
1536 MB RAM
4 RAID-drives (200+ GB total)
HP NC3163 Fast Ethernet NIC
Motorola SB5101 Cable Modem (700/250 connection)
ATI 3D Rage IIC PCI Graphics

Need more info?