Thread: Got Ideas?
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

the easiest way would probably be as follows:

first, go to the manufacturer of your phone's website and see if there is software available for it...if there is, then buy a data cable for your phone and get the software (this will be fairly costly, ~$60 for both)...before you make the purchase verify via phone with a customer rep. of the phone manufacturer that the software is able to hack the phone and add in ********s, music files, etc. as you wish...

if the things you want to do are possible, then it will be a simple procedure of using the software and data cable to transfer the files to your phone...

as an example, my new LG CG225 does indeed have a data cable available, but because it is a new model LG's software developers have as of this writing not released a software package of any sort for the phone...hence, as of this writing I will not be buying a data cable as I have no idea if the software which will come out in the future does what I want it to do, which is to be able to transfer customly created ********s to my phone...