View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006
Novicius

Petrucci is flying high
Default Files will not showin in download screen

Hello all, first wanted to say this is a great service and thank you in advance for any help you guys/gals can provide!

I have Limewire pro latest version along with the latest version Java. This is the problem I am having. Everything is working as it should except when i click on a file to download. I'm connected with turbo speed and all. I have double clicked on the file, I have pressed the download button, and right clicked and selected download, but whatever I do the file will not move into the Download area below the search field. This does the same thing no matter what kinda file I am downloading. The only exception is when i right click on the file and use advanced > lookup file with bitzi. The file will appear in downloads, but will never find the sources needed.

I have installed latest version of lime wire pro and Java as i mentioned above and I have tried completely shutting down my fire wall, im on cable via a router fyi, so im connected, just cannot get the file down onto my download portion of the screen like I have always done before a few weeks ago! Any help is greatly appreciated!

~pet