View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006
Novicius

Mackenzie is flying high
Exclamation CORRUPTED FILES - no complete songs returned in search

It seems that approx. 3 weeks ago, when searching, all i could get as a returned search are corrupted file?? is there any way i can filter these files... they are songs that play the first 3 seconds of the song over and over and over. I cannot get the search results to give me anything that is NOT a song of this nature. Im not downloading any ads or spam, just MP3's. No matter what the content is, top 40, even church music, which i tried to download just as a test...what happened? did someone corrupt the entire gnuttella network, or do i have to change some settings. I preview the files, and it plays the first 3 seconds for the whole 3-5 minute song. and all the files are of a general song size, so i cant tell them apart from a non-corrupted file, to be honest, there are no complete songs in my search results...any suggestions, i cant use another program, as i dont know how to work them and really like the features of the limewire/frostwire. How can i filter the contents of the search, or how would my settings have gotten changed without me knowing what was changed, im the only person who uses that computer..